MD single scissors
The flat storage system is developed for the panel processing industry. All information of the material will be saved by the DWMS software (Duivestein Warehouse Management System), such as colour, size, quality, weight. Thanks to the DWMS software, which is developed by ourselves, you can classify the storage yourself.
This storage software can also be integrated on a server. All dates then will be connected with a network.
The MD flat storage system can also be used for the infeed and/or outfeed of 1 or more machine tools. The MD flat storage system can be executed with 2 or 3 axes and is available with single or double scissors. The MD flat storage system is available in several sizes and executions.
MD double scissors
Specifications MD flat storage system:
Length min. 2200 mm max. 4100 mm
Width min. 1250 mm max. 2100 mm
Thickness min. 8 mm max. 40 mm
Materials which can be picked up:
• Materials non-porous, such as cladded chipboard, HPL and multiplex
• Materials porous, such as MDF, chipboard brute
• Workpiece weight: 250 kg max.
• Chaotic stacking positions
• Standard stacking height 2000 mm
• Panel length 1500 mm minimal
• Panel width 600 mm minimal
Software DWMS (Duivestein Warehouse Management System)
• Fixed stacks
• Chaotic stacks
• Search parts based on:
- size or fabric
- feature or date
• Remove stacking positions
• Expand fast select list
• Follow the process with estimated production time